doug
(Weather Analyst)
Fri Jun 25 2010 03:36 PM
Re: 93L

Hopefully the Recon will solve the mystery. We have at least three 'experienced" observers here that point to different locations. The NRL Monterrey site has its satellite focused on a twirl right on the Honduran coastline, near some decent convection. The right answer may be that several point exist and none dominate. Frankly, I don't see any evidence of a westerly flow of the low level clouds that would confirm a center. I see the banding effect near 83/17 and I watched for as long as the loop allowed, but still did not see the westerly/southwesterly component there necessary to make a call. We will see soon.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center