berrywr
(Weather Analyst)
Wed Jul 21 2010 10:38 PM
Re: Wave Looking Weaker This Morning

I just made a comment about that entire area and I like it's chances than the wave north of Hispanola. If that area does develop into something it is only a threat to TX and MX...the ridge over the SE USA will prohibit it from moving anywhere near the northern gulf and points east. I'll know more when the 00Z package comes out tonight and I take an indepth look at the upper air package tonight,

A word of caution....if the wave over Hispanola remains a shallow...these two areas will likely merge at some point beyond 48 hours. It is impossible at this time to say how the two interacting with one another if there is any level of development of either or both.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center