allan
(Weather Master)
Fri Jul 23 2010 01:06 AM
Attachment
Re: Two Waves Being Watched

Bonnie maybe trying to organize some more tonight, I'm very interested to see what it does tonight during DMAX. Satellite presentation, is a bit ragged, but not bad.. TD2 was much worse then this is lol..
If you click on the attachment, I made my first run on the system. Oh and to answer your question on if Katrina had an ULL next to it, I think it did, but it was a bit further out then this is from Bonnie; however, the ULL has really been on the move today. It crossed Miami to the Keys in just 3 hours. It'll be interesting to see what the models do if the ULL continues to stay away from Bonnie.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center