Evan Johnson
(Weather Guru)
Sat Aug 28 2010 04:30 PM
Re: East Coast Wave Makers This Week

is it me or are the model trends just doing nothing but shifting westward with less grouping? taking notice to the SFWMD plots of the model runs from yesterday (27th 16:52) which showed tight grouping with most of the models pushing through bermuda, to today (28th 11:07) which indicates that most of the models that were run, place this thing very well due west of bermuda. on top of that it seems as time goes by the model runs dont really have a grasp on whats going on. is this something that we should pay a little closer attention to? a side note, i really do not see this following the same exact path as danielle as originally thought. i think from the get go this was too far south for that.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center