Robert
(Weather Analyst)
Wed Aug 11 2021 11:29 PM
Re: Tropical Storm Fred and Beyond

Its a huge wave that extends north of the bahamas, also that big blob of divergence accosiated with it being sheared by the upper level low to its northeast by bermuda. I don't see the system going away at all. Very interesting to watch how hispaniola, the wave it self, the mid level low , and that upper low to the northeast ultimately play out and what really consolidates on the other side.
there are infact multiple swirls to the north over water being sheard in the overall envelop, also the low level center appears to be on the northwest part of the island weak, exposed. part of me wants to kill it, but i see a possible bigger evolution, if low level dies and that convergence meets the mid level or drops a new low further north, near the bahamas.. I know we have said it a thousand times, and seen it actually happen a handful, but its interesting to watch and see if it actually materializes.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center