LI Phil
(User)
Tue Oct 05 2004 07:03 PM
Photo Caption...for bonus points

Best photo caption (use your imagination) for this photo wins major bonus points...

Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Wed Oct 06 2004 12:38 AM
Re: Photo Caption...for bonus points

So then he stuck his finger in to the third knuckle. I thought I would die. Good news though... he said everything is fine and you didn't give me anything.

Keith234
(Storm Chaser)
Wed Oct 06 2004 12:37 AM

John Edwards describing a family barbecue to John Kerry I don't know, but I bet it's from the Daily Show.

Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Wed Oct 06 2004 12:26 PM

edwards showing off his prize from his nostril. I see 2 losers. and 1 zebra eatin lady scracthing her head!

dolphinscry
(Registered User)
Thu Oct 07 2004 01:19 AM

"..........and DON'T FORGET, John, No makeup, and No tanning beds!!"

Keith234
(Storm Chaser)
Fri Oct 08 2004 01:49 AM

This image looks like it's been spliced, look at John Kerry's chin, the person behind the lady holding John Edwards hand, almost looks like a catcher uniform. I'm on to you LI phil,

DMFischer
(Weather Hobbyist)
Fri Oct 08 2004 02:26 PM

LOL Ya know what, I think you nailed it. kerry has been dropped into this photo, and not very well either. Hell, I could have done a better job. Next time ask me and I will build you a whopper of a fake pic. LOL
My caption
(edwards) "HEY, where the hell did you come from?? outter space, right??"
(kerry) New campaign theme song "Twilight Zone" plays. "I can explain that! I mis-spoke! I was mis-understood! MOM he called me a traitor!"

LI Phil
(User)
Fri Oct 08 2004 03:15 PM

This photo has not been doctored...(I wish I had that ability, that would be really scary).

DMFischer
(Weather Hobbyist)
Fri Oct 08 2004 05:34 PM

lol well you kinda do now...just ask..and let the insanity have reign!!

Keith234
(Storm Chaser)
Fri Oct 08 2004 06:26 PM

It isn't wow those photographers must know there trig. They lined up the woman prefectly behind the woman holding John Edwards hand, creepy.

Actually I think there are two people behind Elizabeth Edwards

LI Phil
(User)
Fri Oct 08 2004 06:33 PM

The woman holding John Edwards' hand would be his wife (hoo-fah...he must cheat worse than Clinton). And I don't think Messrs. Kerry or Edwards or their spouses knew they were being photographed...looks like a telephoto lens on a tripod from way away...not the most flattering picture if you ask me.

Katie
(Weather Guru)
Fri Oct 08 2004 08:08 PM

Don't these women have consultants that tell them what to wear and WHAT NOT TO WEAR??? Goodness - I would die if I saw a picture of me looking that bad.

Good work on the photo - whoever is responsible for it.

Katie

Keith234
(Storm Chaser)
Fri Oct 08 2004 11:28 PM

I think I'm almost there, John Kerry talking about his Vietnam War experince and telling how his leg got shot off when he was in the boat, notice the no left leg it looks like it been's blacked out and Kerry, Edwards both appear to have something in there hands. Also there seems to be something behind John Kerry's leg, a pot. I think the girl in the other area was just used to distract your attention away from the source.

LI Phil
(User)
Fri Oct 08 2004 11:31 PM

Keith,

What the hell are you talking about? Kerry never said his leg got "shot off." It was a self-inflicted wound, according to many, but he never claimed it was amputated.

The photo is authentic...I didn't doctor it up in any way.

Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Fri Oct 08 2004 11:48 PM

I don't know what I'm talking about, I thought we were making up what the picture was about using your "imagination", I'm giving up.

SkeetoBiteAdministrator
(Master of Maps)
Sat Oct 09 2004 01:59 AM

Dawn
(Weather Watcher)
Sat Oct 09 2004 02:01 AM

NIGHTMARE! Wake me when it is over!

Dawn
(Weather Watcher)
Sat Oct 09 2004 02:03 AM

You Win!

Dawn
(Weather Watcher)
Sat Oct 09 2004 03:14 AM

Husband just came home and said "If we leave now maybe we can get to France by Nov."

DMFischer
(Weather Hobbyist)
Sat Oct 09 2004 07:36 PM

Holy Smokes Skeet...Your damned GOOD. I so need to figure out how to pull out backgrounds and keep fine details like hair looking real. The hair beats me.
Anyway....GOOD Job...You win hands down in my book LOL

Heather
(Weather Hobbyist)
Sat Oct 09 2004 07:46 PM

LOL!! That is awesome. I bet you will be the Bonus Points Champion!!!

Storm Cooper
(User)
Sun Oct 10 2004 03:50 AM

Edwards.." I know I got to Dick when I brought up his gay daughter"...Kerry... "Yes you did, good job my little buddy...um.. why does your wife seem to be so excited"....Edwards...I don't know...your wife seems so nervous also....

gailwarning
(Weather Watcher)
Sun Oct 10 2004 04:00 AM

Dorothy: "I'm telling you, Tin Man, all we've got to do is follow this yellow brick road, find the Wizard, and it'll lead us straight to the White House!"

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center