Beaumont, TX
(Storm Tracker)
Mon Jul 31 2006 12:18 AM
The Waves

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question. Has the Bermuda High settled into place? Also, how much does it affect
the tracks the storms take? Also, what are the changes for 99L to develop (on a scale of 1-10)?

Storm Cooper
(User)
Mon Jul 31 2006 12:41 AM
Re: The Waves

I'll take a stab at this one and get feedback if needed...I would say by August the Bermuda High should be settled so to speak but it can still shift. TC's will go westward under the high until it comes to the western edge of the high and then begin a northward turn around the edge of the high. 99L... I would give it a 5.5 for now...

Beaumont, TX
(Storm Tracker)
Mon Jul 31 2006 01:13 AM

Thanks for the answer to my questions.

weather_wise911
(Weather Hobbyist)
Mon Jul 31 2006 07:56 PM

Given the increase in thunderstorm activity....... I`m going to say about 6-6.5, within the next 24 hrs. Then, the system might try to work into an area of shear, or possibly move over Hati/Dominican Republic.

Take care...
WW-911

Storm Cooper
(User)
Wed Aug 02 2006 02:44 AM
Re: Chris

There may be a better place for this but bookmark this if you do not have it. It may help at some point and time...

http://www.weather.gov/mdl/psurge/

Storm Cooper
(User)
Wed Aug 02 2006 02:56 AM
Re: Chris *DELETED* *DELETED*

Post deleted by Storm Cooper

Storm Cooper
(User)
Wed Aug 02 2006 09:34 AM
Re: Chris 8/2/06 06Z

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center