Ed DunhamAdministrator
(Former Meteorologist & CFHC Forum Moderator (Ed Passed Away on May 14, 2017))
Wed Aug 13 2008 04:47 AM
Invest 92L

Invest 92L is still disorganized near 14.2N 53.0W at 13/00Z still moving slowly to the west northwest. The shear zone in the central Caribbean Sea to the Dominican Republic is retrograding to the west.

GFS 48-hour Windshear Outlook

ED

Storm Hunter
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Thu Aug 14 2008 03:49 AM
Re: Invest 92L

NOAA43 is on there way to do some research on 92L tonight.... They are about 130 miles from Barbados now... heading to 92L... i'll be watchin there alt.... be interesting to see what they find in the lower levels and in the mid levels... how much dry air and SAL is still there around 92L? I am thinking now its starting to diminish and it will be soon when we have a TD. Although... will it pass north or inside the islands? I'm not sure...thinking its going to be close

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center