LilE
(Registered User)
Tue Sep 05 2017 10:05 PM
Re: Irma Conditions/Observations in your Area

I agree with you. I also thought all of us sat for a week and watched Hurricane Harvey just recently. I know up here everyone is extremely nervous. I just saw a post on my local media FB page about Irma's latest run. The comment section was all from here except one. She was in Jacksonville. She said they were out of water, running low on gas, the traffic was terrible and she said everyone was very nervous.

I have heard this from quite a few cities, no hotels/motels, low gas, no water, traffic was bad.
So, folks up here are getting ready which is weird because usually they couldn't care less. My Mom had to go out this am so she went for water, she went to 3 stores and couldn't find any. she said the traffic was awful and the stores were packed.

Http://fl511.com
- State of Florida road conditions...traffic flow, accidents, cameras for the whole State. Has a mobile phone app.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center