Daniel Jones
(Registered User)
Tue Sep 05 2017 10:19 PM
Re: Irma Conditions/Observations in your Area

Water is still available in the greater Deltona area in places such as Big Lots, Family Dollar, Dollar General, and stores like that. Those are usually the last places to run out because they're easily forgotten in a crisis. Several Orlando-based breweries have opened up their industrial filter systems for filling containers with water pre-storm. Check with your local brewery to see if they can and/or will do such, and buy a beer while you're there.

As of right now, Seminole County Schools (which I work for) has not made a determination for school closures. However, Friday night games have been moved to Thursday night. Normal Thursday night games (Fr/JV) have been moved to Wednesday or will be rescheduled. I'll update here as soon as I know more.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center