JMII
(Storm Tracker)
Sun Sep 10 2017 07:18 PM
Re: Irma Conditions/Observations in your Area

Amazing how long this has been going on with conditions about the same. Pressure is down to 29.2 but has become steady. Wind is slowly shifting to the south but still in the same range (40 gusting to 60). Rain has leveled off, just kind of spitting now. Lots of leaves down but nothing like the salad shooter effect we got in Wilma. At one point the wife heard a "thud" and we though our shed had tipped over, so I ran out to look... but it turned out to be a roof mounted WiFi radio antenna system. I had one on my roof too as part of a failed ISP start up but I removed it on Thursday (along with my satellite dish) while putting up the hurricane panels. Apparently my neighbor didn't take his down so Irma did it for him.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center