HanKFranK
(User)
Mon Sep 29 2003 12:56 PM
Re: Reply TO HF

heh... not my action man. don't believe in cutting in on anyone. do unto others as.. ya know. i'm not exactly hurting for options, as college campuses these days have that higher ratio of females. fine by me guys, go to tech school, leave me here in the castle anthrax.
think that whatever low pressure is near cozumel will probably jump the yucatan over into the lower BOC. just like the nhc official yesterday evening.. think it will refocus over there. just needs a big spot of convection to get it happening over that way. the upper high 'shelter' seems to be shifting over that way, and though there may be a max on the low near cancun, it's still a broad area of turning that can skip its focal point around as needed.
of course this is a very complex problem.. there are plenty of potential outcomes. one that needs not be forgotten is that it could never get organized.. but i don't think that will be the case this time around.
dang, better get to work.
HF 1656z29september

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center