Current Radar or Satellite Image

Flhurricane.com - Central Florida Hurricane CenterHurricanes Without the Hype! Since 1995

Azores #96L fails to complete transition into a Sub-Tropical Storm. Elsewhere, weak low pressure in Caribbean may linger into next week.
Days since last H. Landfall - US: Any 40 (Nate) , Major: 58 (Maria) Florida - Any: 68 (Irma) Major: 68 (Irma)
None
COMMUNICATION
STORM DATA
CONTENT
FOLLOW US
ADS
Login to remove ads

Archives >> 2004 Storm Forum

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Spike
Storm Tracker

Reged: Wed
Loc: Central, Florida
Looking back on the 2004 season.
      #34463 - Sun Nov 14 2004 02:15 PM

Someday all of us will be able to tell our kids that we survived the 2004 hurricane season. I dont know about all of you but i really enjoyed this season, i got alot of new information from being at this site. And I got to track a bunch of storms with some fellow "weather nuts" It was awsome, but a tiring season on all of us. I just hope that you all look at the positives like coming together with your community and tracking storms. I enjoyed it but i know alot of people had it worse than i did. Were biginning to repair our roof now lol. Anyway iv had a great time with all of you and im looking forward to the 2005 season and getting the chance to track more storms with you all. Also this next year ill be tornado hunting with my uncle up in kansas . Anyway its been fun.

--------------------
Patrick
God Bless America
Be proud of your Country!

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Heather
Weather Hobbyist

Reged: Tue
Loc: Sebring, FL
Re: Looking back on the 2004 season. [Re: Spike]
      #34464 - Sun Nov 14 2004 02:25 PM

I think this season will remain close to us for a long time. I know even today when the wind blows a little stronger a lot of people still get goosebumps. Congratulations on your roof repair. Most of my community is on the same time line I am. Nobody to repair until May!!!

--------------------
When it rains, it pours...

Spike
Storm Tracker

Reged: Wed
Loc: Central, Florida
Re: Looking back on the 2004 season. [Re: Heather]
      #34465 - Sun Nov 14 2004 02:31 PM

Were going to be seeing dammage and signs of hurricane dammage from this season for years to come. We have 22 mph winds today, and it reminds me of the hurricanes. I'm sorry about your slow repairs things have been so busy latly. The reason were doing it early is because my dad,uncle and myself are doing it. Prob take longer but i guess it will speed up the process.

--------------------
Patrick
God Bless America
Be proud of your Country!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  MikeC, Ed Dunham, danielw 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 7605

Rate this topic

Jump to

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at
Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center