We haven't been ordered to evacuate yet; they're going to make that decision at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow. But if things stay the same as they do now, I'm sure the order will be given. If the early morning report looks bad, I hope to leave well before 10:00 a.m. I remember Dora, and I don't want to take any chances. All of the debris from Frances still hasn't been picked up, and it could get scary.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 191344
Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources.
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well.
Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center