Quote: i havent been on all morning and dont know whats goin on as of yet....i made hotel reservations for tommorrow and monday night in case it slowed down....we have to cancel by 4pm today if we dont need the room...but we cant afford to just pay for the room if we dont need it....i need some serious advice on what to do....id go with my gut feeling but im torn...and hubby says the same....can you please helppp
The model consensus if for landfall sometime on Monday morning with the system moving quickly off to the NE. The model consensus is also for a track south of Tampa, with the strongest winds on the southern side of the system. Based on the model consensus and the current official forecast, you would not need a hotel room again Monday night, unless you feel your home would be susceptible to damage even from tropical storm conditions. However, if you are going to be stressed out about not having a room Monday night because of the uncertainty involved, you may want to keep it for peace of mind.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 94984
Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources.
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well.
Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center