Current Radar or Satellite Image

Flhurricane.com - Central Florida Hurricane Center - Tracking Storms since 1995Hurricanes Without the Hype! Since 1995


Plenty of Fish in the Sea for Peter and Rose to date. Elsewhere, the remnants of Odette has a 30% redevelopment chance. 98L 70%.
Days since last H. Landfall - US: Any 7 (Nicholas) , Major: 22 (Ida) Florida - Any: 1076 (Michael) Major: 1076 (Michael)
19.6N 63.8W
Wind: 50MPH
Pres: 1007mb
Moving:
W at 12 mph
Click for Storm Spotlight
21.0N 36.4W
Wind: 45MPH
Pres: 1006mb
Moving:
Nw at 20 mph
Click for Storm Spotlight
Invest 98LClick for Invest Information from CIMSS
COMMUNICATION
STORM DATA
CONTENT
FOLLOW US
 


Search results for query: cieldumort

Results 1 - 25 of 200

Subject Forum Poster Posted on
. Re: 98L Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge cieldumort Mon Sep 20 2021 03:37 PM
. September Systems Mostly Spinning Fish for Now 2021 News Talkbacks cieldumort Mon Sep 20 2021 01:07 PM
. 98L Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge cieldumort Mon Sep 20 2021 06:51 AM
. Re: 95L Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge cieldumort Sat Sep 18 2021 09:10 AM
. Re: 96L Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge cieldumort Fri Sep 17 2021 04:52 PM
. Re: Nicholas Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge cieldumort Tue Sep 14 2021 02:01 PM
. Odette Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge cieldumort Tue Sep 14 2021 01:11 PM
. Re: More September Activity 2021 News Talkbacks cieldumort Mon Sep 13 2021 11:55 PM
. Peter Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge cieldumort Mon Sep 13 2021 09:31 AM
. Re: Nicholas Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge cieldumort Sun Sep 12 2021 11:51 PM
. Re: More September Activity 2021 News Talkbacks cieldumort Sun Sep 12 2021 11:32 PM
. Re: More September Activity 2021 News Talkbacks cieldumort Sun Sep 12 2021 10:15 PM
. Re: 94L Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge cieldumort Sun Sep 12 2021 06:36 AM
. Re: 94L Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge cieldumort Sat Sep 11 2021 02:45 PM
. Re: 94L Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge cieldumort Sat Sep 11 2021 03:19 AM
. 93L Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge cieldumort Fri Sep 10 2021 07:02 PM
. Nicholas Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge cieldumort Fri Sep 10 2021 11:43 AM
. Re: 91L Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge cieldumort Wed Sep 08 2021 02:08 AM
. Re: 91L Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge cieldumort Wed Sep 08 2021 01:31 AM
. Mindy in the Gulf while Lumbering Larry Likely Passing Bermuda 2021 News Talkbacks cieldumort Tue Sep 07 2021 03:45 PM
. Re: 91L Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge cieldumort Tue Sep 07 2021 03:24 PM
. Re: 91L Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge cieldumort Wed Sep 01 2021 07:23 PM
. Re: 91L Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge cieldumort Wed Sep 01 2021 06:27 PM
. Re: Larry Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge cieldumort Wed Sep 01 2021 04:55 PM
. Mindy Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge cieldumort Tue Aug 31 2021 11:25 PM

Results 1 - 25 of 200


Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center