Current Radar or Satellite Image

Flhurricane.com - Central Florida Hurricane Center - Tracking Storms since 1995Hurricanes Without the Hype! Since 1995


Plenty of Fish in the Sea for Peter and Rose to date. Elsewhere, the remnants of Odette has a 30% redevelopment chance. 98L 70%.
Days since last H. Landfall - US: Any 7 (Nicholas) , Major: 22 (Ida) Florida - Any: 1076 (Michael) Major: 1076 (Michael)
19.6N 63.8W
Wind: 50MPH
Pres: 1007mb
Moving:
W at 12 mph
Click for Storm Spotlight
21.0N 36.4W
Wind: 45MPH
Pres: 1006mb
Moving:
Nw at 20 mph
Click for Storm Spotlight
Invest 98LClick for Invest Information from CIMSS
COMMUNICATION
STORM DATA
CONTENT
FOLLOW US
 


Search results for query: MikeC

Results 1 - 25 of 200

Subject Forum Poster Posted on
. More September Activity 2021 News Talkbacks MikeC Sat Sep 11 2021 08:46 PM
. Re: Hurricane Ida in the Gulf 2021 News Talkbacks MikeC Sun Aug 29 2021 02:26 AM
. Re: Hurricane Ida in the Gulf 2021 News Talkbacks MikeC Sat Aug 28 2021 02:06 PM
. Major Hurricane Ida 2021 News Talkbacks MikeC Sat Aug 28 2021 08:06 AM
. Re: Ida Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge MikeC Sat Aug 28 2021 12:10 AM
. Re: Ida Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge MikeC Fri Aug 27 2021 11:28 PM
. Re: Invest 99L Lounge (SW Caribbean Low) 2021 Forecast Lounge MikeC Fri Aug 27 2021 03:25 PM
. Re: Invest 99L Lounge (SW Caribbean Low) 2021 Forecast Lounge MikeC Fri Aug 27 2021 01:36 PM
. Re: Hurricane Forecast for Northern Gulf Coast 2021 News Talkbacks MikeC Fri Aug 27 2021 01:16 PM
. Hurricane Ida Headed for Northern Gulf Coast 2021 News Talkbacks MikeC Thu Aug 26 2021 11:01 AM
. Re: Invest 99L Lounge (SW Caribbean Low) 2021 Forecast Lounge MikeC Thu Aug 26 2021 09:35 AM
. Re: SW Caribbean Low Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge MikeC Wed Aug 25 2021 08:18 PM
. Re: SW Caribbean Low Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge MikeC Wed Aug 25 2021 07:38 PM
. Re: SW Caribbean Low Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge MikeC Wed Aug 25 2021 01:57 PM
. Re: SW Caribbean Low Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge MikeC Wed Aug 25 2021 07:27 AM
. Re: SW Caribbean Low Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge MikeC Tue Aug 24 2021 09:35 PM
. Re: SW Caribbean Low Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge MikeC Tue Aug 24 2021 08:10 PM
. Re: Henri a Potential Threat to New England Grace Nearing Mexico 2021 News Talkbacks MikeC Fri Aug 20 2021 10:19 PM
. Re: Henri a Potential Threat to New England Grace Nearing Mexico 2021 News Talkbacks MikeC Fri Aug 20 2021 08:18 AM
. Re: TD 8 Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge MikeC Thu Aug 19 2021 08:51 PM
. Re: Henri a Potential Threat to New England Grace Nearing Mexico 2021 News Talkbacks MikeC Wed Aug 18 2021 08:05 PM
. Henri a Potential Threat to New England Grace Nearing Mexico 2021 News Talkbacks MikeC Wed Aug 18 2021 05:04 PM
. Re: TD 8 Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge MikeC Wed Aug 18 2021 08:15 AM
. Re: TD 8 Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge MikeC Tue Aug 17 2021 07:05 PM
. Re: Atlantic Turns On: Fred, Grace and Potentially Henri 2021 News Talkbacks MikeC Mon Aug 16 2021 08:18 AM

Results 1 - 25 of 200


Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center