Current Radar or Satellite Image

Flhurricane.com - Central Florida Hurricane Center - Tracking Storms since 1995Hurricanes Without the Hype! Since 1995


Plenty of Fish in the Sea for Peter and Rose to date. Elsewhere, the remnants of Odette has a 30% redevelopment chance. 98L 70%.
Days since last H. Landfall - US: Any 7 (Nicholas) , Major: 22 (Ida) Florida - Any: 1076 (Michael) Major: 1076 (Michael)
19.6N 63.8W
Wind: 50MPH
Pres: 1007mb
Moving:
W at 12 mph
Click for Storm Spotlight
21.0N 36.4W
Wind: 45MPH
Pres: 1006mb
Moving:
Nw at 20 mph
Click for Storm Spotlight
Invest 98LClick for Invest Information from CIMSS
COMMUNICATION
STORM DATA
CONTENT
FOLLOW US
 


Search results for query: doug

Results 1 - 25 of 200

Subject Forum Poster Posted on
. Re: Fred Conditions in your Area 2021 Storm Forum doug Sun Aug 15 2021 05:01 PM
. Re: Fred Conditions in your Area 2021 Storm Forum doug Sun Aug 15 2021 02:58 PM
. Re: Fred Conditions in your Area 2021 Storm Forum doug Sun Aug 15 2021 09:13 AM
. Re: Fred Conditions in your Area 2021 Storm Forum doug Sat Aug 14 2021 12:42 PM
. Re: Elsa Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge doug Wed Jul 07 2021 11:56 AM
. Re: Elsa Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge doug Wed Jul 07 2021 06:48 AM
. Re: Elsa conditions in your location 2021 Storm Forum doug Tue Jul 06 2021 05:27 PM
. Re: UKMET track question 2021 Forecast Lounge doug Sun Jul 04 2021 09:09 AM
. Re: 97L Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge doug Sat Jul 03 2021 08:44 AM
. Re: 97L Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge doug Fri Jul 02 2021 06:00 AM
. Re: 97L Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge doug Thu Jul 01 2021 05:29 PM
. Re: 97L Lounge 2021 Forecast Lounge doug Thu Jul 01 2021 09:03 AM
. 2021 forecast 2021 Forecast Lounge doug Thu Apr 08 2021 06:13 PM
. Re: Eta Lounge 2020 Forecast Lounge doug Thu Nov 12 2020 08:24 AM
. Re: Eta Lounge 2020 Forecast Lounge doug Thu Nov 12 2020 08:15 AM
. Re: Eta Lounge 2020 Forecast Lounge doug Wed Nov 11 2020 02:02 PM
. Re: Eta Lounge 2020 Forecast Lounge doug Wed Nov 11 2020 11:39 AM
. Re: Eta Lounge 2020 Forecast Lounge doug Sun Nov 08 2020 06:01 AM
. Re: Eta Lounge 2020 Forecast Lounge doug Wed Nov 04 2020 08:35 AM
. Re: Western Caribbean october 20th-30th The Tropics Today doug Mon Oct 19 2020 09:53 AM
. Re: Rise of the Peak Season 2020 News Talkbacks doug Sat Aug 22 2020 12:35 PM
. Re: TD13 Forecast Lounge 2020 Forecast Lounge doug Fri Aug 21 2020 02:44 PM
. Re: TD13 Forecast Lounge 2020 Forecast Lounge doug Fri Aug 21 2020 09:04 AM
. Re: Invest 98L Forecast Lounge 2020 Forecast Lounge doug Wed Aug 19 2020 10:06 AM
. Re: Invest 97L Forecast Lounge 2020 Forecast Lounge doug Wed Aug 19 2020 10:04 AM

Results 1 - 25 of 200


Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center