Current Radar or Satellite Image

Flhurricane.com - Central Florida Hurricane Center - Tracking Storms since 1995Hurricanes Without the Hype! Since 1995


Plenty of Fish in the Sea for Peter and Rose to date. Elsewhere, the remnants of Odette has a 30% redevelopment chance. 98L 70%.
Days since last H. Landfall - US: Any 7 (Nicholas) , Major: 22 (Ida) Florida - Any: 1076 (Michael) Major: 1076 (Michael)
19.6N 63.8W
Wind: 50MPH
Pres: 1007mb
Moving:
W at 12 mph
Click for Storm Spotlight
21.0N 36.4W
Wind: 45MPH
Pres: 1006mb
Moving:
Nw at 20 mph
Click for Storm Spotlight
Invest 98LClick for Invest Information from CIMSS
COMMUNICATION
STORM DATA
CONTENT
FOLLOW US
 


Search results for query: Sheeper

Results 1 - 25 of 61

Subject Forum Poster Posted on
. Hurricane Models Hurricane Ask/Tell Sheeper Mon Nov 09 2020 04:24 PM
. Re: Eta Lounge 2020 Forecast Lounge Sheeper Sun Nov 08 2020 03:23 PM
. Re: Hurricane Dorian Lounge 2019 Forecast Lounge Sheeper Wed Aug 28 2019 09:15 PM
. Re: Andrea Conditions in your Area 2013 Storm Forum Sheeper Thu Jun 06 2013 01:14 PM
. Re: TC Sandy - Conditions in Your Area 2012 Storm Forum Sheeper Fri Oct 26 2012 11:39 AM
. Re: Isaac Conditions in your Area 2012 Storm Forum Sheeper Mon Aug 27 2012 08:09 PM
. Re: Isaac Conditions in your Area 2012 Storm Forum Sheeper Sun Aug 26 2012 08:25 AM
. Re: What happened to everyone Site Updates, Suggestions and Questions Sheeper Wed Aug 22 2012 03:15 PM
. Re: Florida Conditions/Observations in Your Area 2011 Storm Forum Sheeper Sun Oct 09 2011 07:16 PM
. Re: Irene Conditions/Observations in Your Area 2011 Storm Forum Sheeper Thu Aug 25 2011 04:48 PM
. Re: Irene Turning More Northwest Over the Bahamas 2011 News Talkbacks Sheeper Wed Aug 24 2011 10:25 PM
. Re: 2011 Disaster Information Updated Disaster Forum Sheeper Mon Aug 22 2011 08:06 PM
. Re: Hurricane Warnings up for the Bahamas from Irene 2011 News Talkbacks Sheeper Mon Aug 22 2011 07:11 PM
. Re: tis the season Hurricane Ask/Tell Sheeper Mon Aug 15 2011 08:38 AM
. Re: TD#16/Nicole Conditions in your Area The Tropics Today Sheeper Wed Sep 29 2010 07:43 AM
. Re: Help! - What do 'hurricanes' mean to you? Hurricane Ask/Tell Sheeper Wed Jul 29 2009 08:52 AM
. Re: New Orleans again?! 2008 News Talkbacks Sheeper Sat Sep 06 2008 04:18 PM
. Re: Hanna Approaches Carolinas, Ike Remains Major 2008 News Talkbacks Sheeper Fri Sep 05 2008 08:23 AM
. Re: Hanna Still Stalled, Ike Moving West 2008 News Talkbacks Sheeper Wed Sep 03 2008 08:28 PM
. still here 2008 News Talkbacks Sheeper Sun Aug 31 2008 02:51 PM
. GUSTAV watching 2008 News Talkbacks Sheeper Fri Aug 29 2008 10:33 PM
. Re: Wave Near Florida 2007 News Talkbacks Sheeper Fri Jun 29 2007 11:25 AM
. Re: Barry Conditions in Your Area The Tropics Today Sheeper Sat Jun 02 2007 09:01 AM
. Re: Florence is looking better...but behind Flo.... 2006 News Talkbacks Sheeper Tue Sep 05 2006 04:24 PM
. Re: Ernesto Over Mainland Florida 2006 News Talkbacks Sheeper Wed Aug 30 2006 12:28 PM

Results 1 - 25 of 61


Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center