Current Radar or Satellite Image

Flhurricane.com - Central Florida Hurricane Center - Tracking Storms since 1995Hurricanes Without the Hype! Since 1995


Plenty of Fish in the Sea for Peter and Rose to date. Elsewhere, the remnants of Odette has a 30% redevelopment chance. 98L 70%.
Days since last H. Landfall - US: Any 7 (Nicholas) , Major: 22 (Ida) Florida - Any: 1076 (Michael) Major: 1076 (Michael)
19.6N 63.8W
Wind: 50MPH
Pres: 1007mb
Moving:
W at 12 mph
Click for Storm Spotlight
21.0N 36.4W
Wind: 45MPH
Pres: 1006mb
Moving:
Nw at 20 mph
Click for Storm Spotlight
Invest 98LClick for Invest Information from CIMSS
COMMUNICATION
STORM DATA
CONTENT
FOLLOW US
 


Search results for query: weatherwatcher999

Results 1 - 20 of 20

Subject Forum Poster Posted on
. Re: What Do You Think Now? 2006 Forecast Lounge weatherwatcher999 Fri Aug 18 2006 05:14 PM
. Re: Center question 2006 News Talkbacks weatherwatcher999 Mon Jun 12 2006 07:06 PM
. Re: It's OFFICIALLY Alberto 2006 News Talkbacks weatherwatcher999 Sun Jun 11 2006 10:42 AM
. Re: It's OFFICIALLY Alberto 2006 News Talkbacks weatherwatcher999 Sun Jun 11 2006 10:38 AM
. Re: Recon 2006 News Talkbacks weatherwatcher999 Sun Jun 11 2006 10:33 AM
. Re: Recon 2006 News Talkbacks weatherwatcher999 Sun Jun 11 2006 10:28 AM
. Re: Circulation 2005 News Talkbacks weatherwatcher999 Thu Dec 01 2005 09:49 PM
. Re: Tropical Storm Epsilon Forms in Central Atlantic 2005 News Talkbacks weatherwatcher999 Tue Nov 29 2005 12:31 PM
. Re: Why I think it's heading to Tampa 2005 News Talkbacks weatherwatcher999 Fri Nov 18 2005 08:08 PM
. Re: Beta making Landfall at 7AM EST 2005 News Talkbacks weatherwatcher999 Sun Oct 30 2005 09:39 AM
. Re: Thanks 2005 News Talkbacks weatherwatcher999 Sun Oct 30 2005 08:34 AM
. Re: Here we go! 2005 News Talkbacks weatherwatcher999 Wed Oct 19 2005 12:40 PM
. Re: Wilma, Category 5 and Breaking Records 2005 News Talkbacks weatherwatcher999 Wed Oct 19 2005 12:37 PM
. Re: Here we go! 2005 News Talkbacks weatherwatcher999 Wed Oct 19 2005 12:33 PM
. Re: wilma on the way 2005 News Talkbacks weatherwatcher999 Sun Oct 16 2005 02:39 PM
. Re: wilma on the way 2005 News Talkbacks weatherwatcher999 Sun Oct 16 2005 12:15 PM
. Re: Hurricane Vince forms in the Far Eastern Atlantic 2005 News Talkbacks weatherwatcher999 Mon Oct 10 2005 11:11 AM
. Re: Hurricane Vince forms in the Far Eastern Atlantic 2005 News Talkbacks weatherwatcher999 Sun Oct 09 2005 08:19 PM
. Re: development-impaired 2005 News Talkbacks weatherwatcher999 Sat Oct 01 2005 10:12 PM
. Re: TD 19 Forms in the Eastern Atlantic 2005 News Talkbacks weatherwatcher999 Fri Sep 30 2005 09:56 PM

Results 1 - 20 of 20


Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center