Current Radar or Satellite Image

Flhurricane.com - Central Florida Hurricane Center - Tracking Storms since 1995Hurricanes Without the Hype! Since 1995


Plenty of Fish in the Sea for Peter and Rose to date. Elsewhere, the remnants of Odette has a 30% redevelopment chance. 98L 70%.
Days since last H. Landfall - US: Any 6 (Nicholas) , Major: 22 (Ida) Florida - Any: 1076 (Michael) Major: 1076 (Michael)
19.8N 62.8W
Wind: 50MPH
Pres: 1008mb
Moving:
Wnw at 12 mph
Click for Storm Spotlight
18.4N 34.4W
Wind: 40MPH
Pres: 1007mb
Moving:
Nw at 16 mph
Click for Storm Spotlight
Invest 98LClick for Invest Information from CIMSS
COMMUNICATION
STORM DATA
CONTENT
FOLLOW US
 


Search results for query: Tony Cristaldi

Results 1 - 25 of 40

Subject Forum Poster Posted on
. Re: General 2016 Model Watching 2016 Forecast Lounge Tony Cristaldi Tue May 31 2016 05:51 AM
. Re: 2010 Season Arriving Soon 2010 News Talkbacks Tony Cristaldi Fri May 21 2010 08:41 AM
. Re: 2010 Season Arriving Soon 2010 News Talkbacks Tony Cristaldi Wed May 19 2010 09:55 AM
. Re: Ida Again Tropical Storm Moving Toward Gulf 2009 News Talkbacks Tony Cristaldi Sat Nov 07 2009 05:30 PM
. Re: Post Season... Watch Disturbance Northeast of the Caribbean 2007 News Talkbacks Tony Cristaldi Sun Dec 09 2007 08:17 PM
. Re: No Storms, But Watching a Few Areas 2007 News Talkbacks Tony Cristaldi Tue Sep 18 2007 02:47 PM
. Looking for rainfall reports from our 10 counties from Barry 2007 Forecast Lounge Tony Cristaldi Sat Jun 02 2007 08:26 PM
. Re:Clark 2007 News Talkbacks Tony Cristaldi Sat Jun 02 2007 07:42 PM
. Re: Interested in watching the progress... 2007 News Talkbacks Tony Cristaldi Thu May 31 2007 03:48 PM
. Re: Memorial Day Weekend Area to Watch 2007 News Talkbacks Tony Cristaldi Sat May 26 2007 06:11 PM
. Re: Surface Weather 2006 News Talkbacks Tony Cristaldi Wed Aug 30 2006 10:51 PM
. Re: Surface Weather 2006 News Talkbacks Tony Cristaldi Wed Aug 30 2006 10:11 PM
. Re: Models for Tampa Bay? 2006 News Talkbacks Tony Cristaldi Tue Aug 29 2006 11:19 AM
. Re: Ernesto Nearly Exiting Cuba 2006 News Talkbacks Tony Cristaldi Mon Aug 28 2006 10:44 PM
. Re: take... 2006 News Talkbacks Tony Cristaldi Mon Aug 28 2006 07:09 PM
. Re: 97L 2006 News Talkbacks Tony Cristaldi Thu Aug 24 2006 03:16 PM
. Re: 97L 2006 News Talkbacks Tony Cristaldi Thu Aug 24 2006 02:27 PM
. Re: 96L Is On The Map 2006 News Talkbacks Tony Cristaldi Mon Aug 21 2006 09:49 AM
. Re: totally wack 2006 News Talkbacks Tony Cristaldi Wed Aug 02 2006 11:32 PM
. Re: Tropical Storm Chris Strengthens, Must be Watched Closely 2006 News Talkbacks Tony Cristaldi Tue Aug 01 2006 11:11 PM
. Re: spike 2006 News Talkbacks Tony Cristaldi Tue Aug 01 2006 05:34 PM
. Re Chris 2006 News Talkbacks Tony Cristaldi Tue Aug 01 2006 03:54 PM
. Re: TD? 2006 News Talkbacks Tony Cristaldi Mon Jul 31 2006 04:32 PM
. Re: Low Pressure Off Texas 2006 News Talkbacks Tony Cristaldi Wed Jul 26 2006 08:14 PM
. Re: Special Statement on 91L 2006 News Talkbacks Tony Cristaldi Tue Jun 27 2006 11:03 AM

Results 1 - 25 of 40


Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center