M.A.
(Weather Guru)
Wed Oct 05 2016 09:00 AM
Re: Matthew - Conditions in Your Area

Home depot in Vero Beach is out of plywood as of last night @6pm. Might get more today. Water is getting thin, but still can be found. I still cannot believe some people are doubting the strength of this storm. I had an person call me this morning to get on our schedule to check his irrigation on Friday! I told him we would not be open on Friday, to which his response was Ill just call another company that needs the work! I politely asked him about the storm. He said this is a joke to take our minds off the election.......... I explained to him " Sir I would highly recommend that you look at the NHC website or Flhurricane.com" to which I got a F you ***click***

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center