Mary K.
(Weather Guru)
Sat Sep 27 2003 08:03 PM
Re: Northward Bound

I am reading on other sites right now that the disturbance in the Western Caribbean is going to run into a great deal of sheer if it decides to form into an entity bearing a name and will most likely not make it to more than rain for the Florida area. I am wondering if there are any further speculations on how that will change, if it will change and is it worth betting on time and place it will become an entity( td, TS, Hur, tropical or substropical) and finally who will it impact. this could be a poll but I don't know how to set one up and I am not sure any one cares at this point on a Saturday night with football and many other things to do.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center