F
Current Radar or Satellite Image

Flhurricane.com - Central Florida Hurricane Center - Tracking Storms since 1995Hurricanes Without the Hype! Since 1995

2024's Atlantic name list reuses 2018s, with Milton replacing Michael, and Francine Replacing Florence.
Days since last H. Landfall - US: Any 244 (Idalia) , Major: 244 (Idalia) Florida - Any: 244 (Idalia) Major: 244 (Idalia)

Off-Topic >> Everything and Nothing

Pages: 1
LoisCane
Veteran Storm Chaser

Reged:
Loc: South Florida
Patterns in late rainy season starts ..wondering
      #15860 - Thu Jul 08 2004 03:23 AM

First off..that post was a legitimate weather post and had to do with patterns that may be somehow connected to our own weather patterns.

IF the rainy season is over a month late in South Florida AND Nepal...both monsoonal rainy seasons...then there may be a connection.

Bastardi talks incessantly about conditions in Japan and some people here talk about the far islands in the Pacific so why would my post get yanked?

Because it said "naked woman" ...come on guys, grow up. The grandmother SENT THEM OUT into the fields to do that.. was a religious thing. I didn't suggest people out in the fields harvesting strawberries in Homestead pick the berries naked, no...

Found it on Sun-Sentinel.. not the SUN and I didn't go on incessantly about football or baseball, didn't say how cool it was the Boston Red Sox won or that darn Marlins lost. I didn't even blame the Marlins loss on the lack of rain in South Florida.

Nope..didnt do that.

And...the rains are north of us btw.. not here, up further to the north. Central Florida is getting slammed and sometimes inland near the Glades but South Florida is dry.

We are having fires... bad ones close in.

Also.. seems that we are expecting Saharan Dust in here later in the week.

Did anyone mention that? Seems to me that where the Saharan Dust goes ...air patterns would take waves and storms.

Now... can someone here who knows weather on a global scale please tell me what our weather patterns in South Florida have in common with Nepal and don't tell me there is no coincidence because I bet there is. SERIOUSLY.

Monsoonal rains are late in both places by over a month.

I say there is some connection somewhere in the weather pattern.

Prove me wrong.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1667

Rate this topic

Jump to

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at
Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center