F
Current Radar or Satellite Image

Flhurricane.com - Central Florida Hurricane Center - Tracking Storms since 1995Hurricanes Without the Hype! Since 1995

Special Tropical Weather Outlook issued for area in the East-Central Atlantic, only with 10% chance for development, not expected to do much.
Days since last H. Landfall - US: Any 240 (Idalia) , Major: 240 (Idalia) Florida - Any: 240 (Idalia) Major: 240 (Idalia)

Off-Topic >> Everything and Nothing

Pages: 1
AdvAutoBob
Weather Watcher

Reged:
Loc: Cape Coral, FL
GOM...Close to Home
      #80590 - Wed Jul 16 2008 01:01 PM

Looks like the typical summertime thunderstorms here in Cape Coral.... nothing to get worked up over to be sure

(Post edited and moved to appropriate Forum.)

Edited by Ed Dunham (Wed Jul 16 2008 07:58 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
weathernet
Storm Tracker

Reged:
Loc: Elsewhere
Re: Tropical Storm Cristobal Soon to Come? [Re: AdvAutoBob]
      #80604 - Wed Jul 16 2008 10:59 PM

Rich- Busy Day is right! Granted, that we are not looking at 3 Cat. 2 Hurricanes, I don't remember that many "dusty" July days where at least from this armchair, am viewing a forming Tropical Storm in the E. Pac, a possible forming depresssion in the W. Carib., a potential candidate for depression coming into the E. Carib., one frontal low over the E. Gulf, a dieing Tropical Storm near Bermuda......., oh yeah......, and a new vigerous new tropical wave near the Cape Verde Islands. This is July, right????

Post moved. Use the PM feature for general comments to a poster, etc.

Edited by Storm Cooper (Wed Jul 16 2008 11:11 PM)

Robert
Weather Analyst

Reged:
Loc: Southeast, FL
Re: Focus on Low off Georgia Coast and Central Caribbean [Re: AdvAutoBob]
      #80655 - Fri Jul 18 2008 07:00 PM

wow Umm not sure if this is the right spot for this but, its unbearably hott here in south east florida with no flow to speak of and 90% humidity. there was inmpressive line of thunder storms that blew up with that line that headed for the center of circualtion off georgia yesterday evening, it was very tall and narrow like the width of my house but miles long and probaly 20k tall it then continued the rest of the night with a impressive light show.

Edited by Robert (Fri Jul 18 2008 07:01 PM)

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 10 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2980

Rate this topic

Jump to

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at
Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center