Current Radar or Satellite Image

Flhurricane.com - Central Florida Hurricane Center - Tracking Storms since 1995Hurricanes Without the Hype! Since 1995


Plenty of Fish in the Sea for Peter and Rose to date. Elsewhere, the remnants of Odette has a 30% redevelopment chance. 98L 70%.
Days since last H. Landfall - US: Any 6 (Nicholas) , Major: 22 (Ida) Florida - Any: 1076 (Michael) Major: 1076 (Michael)
20.0N 61.8W
Wind: 50MPH
Pres: 1007mb
Moving:
Wnw at 14 mph
Click for Storm Spotlight
18.4N 34.4W
Wind: 40MPH
Pres: 1007mb
Moving:
Nw at 16 mph
Click for Storm Spotlight
Invest 98LClick for Invest Information from CIMSS
COMMUNICATION
STORM DATA
CONTENT
FOLLOW US
 


General Discussion >> Hurricane Ask/Tell

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
kspkap
Weather Watcher


Reged: Sat
Posts: 35
Weather Channel’s 2018 Virtual Video of Storm Surge
      #100278 - Fri Aug 30 2019 08:41 PM

This is for anyone who missed or have seen The Weather Channel’s 2018 Virtual Video of Storm Surge. It’s worth viewing again. It terrified me as this slab lot we purchased on the Mississippi Gulf Coast got hit with a 32 foot storm surge during Katrina!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x7mt2gJx5b0



Edited by kspkap (Sat Aug 31 2019 12:17 AM)


Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1



Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  CFHC, Ed Dunham, Colleen A., danielw, Clark, RedingtonBeachGuy, Bloodstar, tpratch, typhoon_tip, cieldumort 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2659

Rate this topic

Jump to

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at
Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center