Current Radar or Satellite Image

Flhurricane.com - Central Florida Hurricane Center - Tracking Storms since 1995Hurricanes Without the Hype! Since 1995


Plenty of Fish in the Sea for Peter and Rose to date. Elsewhere, the remnants of Odette has a 30% redevelopment chance. 98L 70%.
Days since last H. Landfall - US: Any 7 (Nicholas) , Major: 23 (Ida) Florida - Any: 1077 (Michael) Major: 1077 (Michael)
20.5N 65.0W
Wind: 35MPH
Pres: 1009mb
Moving:
Wnw at 8 mph
Click for Storm Spotlight
22.5N 37.7W
Wind: 40MPH
Pres: 1008mb
Moving:
Nw at 10 mph
Click for Storm Spotlight
Invest 98LClick for Invest Information from CIMSS
COMMUNICATION
STORM DATA
CONTENT
FOLLOW US
 


Archives 2010s >> 2020 Forecast Lounge

MikeCAdministrator
Admin


Reged: Sun
Posts: 4426
Loc: Orlando, FL
Re: Invest 98L Forecast Lounge
      Thu Aug 20 2020 06:59 AM

Morning model runs,

6z GFS, keeps it JUST north of the Caribbean islands, moves it into the Turks and Caicos on Sunday morning, starting to get stronger, just south of Andros Island Monday morning, Cat 1/2 hurricane, landfall late Tuesday night near Largo or Homestead, strong Cat 2. Exits into the Gulf over Naples tuesday morning, then cat 3 landfall near alligator point in the Florida Panhandle midday Wednesday.

6z Icon keeps it north of the islands and south of the Bahamas, landfall middle keys as a tropical Storm Monday night, then enters the gulf where the run ends for the 6z Icon.

0z Hwrf (6z not finished yet) goes over the Virgin Islands as a depression or storm, but stays north of Puerto Rico. Manages to avoid Hispaniola to the north, over Inagua island as a hurricane on midday Sunday, passes just south of Key west on Monday evening as a major hurricane, then enters the gulf, still strengthening, run ends here.

0z hmon stays off the Caribbean islands, but moves over Crooked Island in the Bahamas Sunday afternoon as a hurricane, crosses the southernmost tip of Andros island on Monday morning as a major hurricane, then landfall in Key Largo as a cat 3/4 hurricane Monday afternoon, exits into the Gulf near Everglades City, then restrengthens in the Gulf, where the run ends.

0z Euro keeps it north of the islands, weak

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator


Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Hurricane Laura Lounge cieldumortModerator Thu Aug 20 2020 06:59 AM
. * * Re: Hurricane Laura Lounge cieldumortModerator   Tue Aug 25 2020 08:54 PM
. * * Re: Hurricane Laura Lounge IsoFlame   Wed Aug 26 2020 03:15 PM
. * * Re: Hurricane Laura Lounge IsoFlame   Wed Aug 26 2020 03:51 PM
. * * Re: Hurricane Laura Lounge Psyber   Wed Aug 26 2020 08:09 PM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Laura Lounge cieldumortModerator   Tue Aug 25 2020 02:08 PM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Laura Lounge IsoFlame   Tue Aug 25 2020 04:04 PM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Laura Lounge cieldumortModerator   Tue Aug 25 2020 04:31 AM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Laura Lounge IsoFlame   Tue Aug 25 2020 10:16 AM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Laura Lounge JMII   Tue Aug 25 2020 09:18 AM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Laura Lounge cieldumortModerator   Mon Aug 24 2020 07:37 AM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Laura Lounge MikeCAdministrator   Mon Aug 24 2020 10:25 AM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Laura Lounge IsoFlame   Mon Aug 24 2020 01:24 PM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Laura Lounge MikeCAdministrator   Mon Aug 24 2020 11:29 AM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Laura Lounge cieldumortModerator   Sat Aug 22 2020 01:23 PM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Laura Lounge cieldumortModerator   Sat Aug 22 2020 02:49 PM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Laura Lounge scottsvb   Sat Aug 22 2020 03:13 PM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Laura Lounge Owlguin   Sat Aug 22 2020 03:48 PM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Laura Lounge cieldumortModerator   Sat Aug 22 2020 03:12 PM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Laura Lounge JMII   Sat Aug 22 2020 08:35 PM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Laura Lounge cieldumortModerator   Sat Aug 22 2020 09:28 PM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Laura Lounge cieldumortModerator   Sat Aug 22 2020 10:58 PM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Laura Lounge IsoFlame   Sun Aug 23 2020 07:25 AM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Laura Lounge JMII   Sun Aug 23 2020 09:04 AM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Laura Lounge IsoFlame   Sun Aug 23 2020 02:08 PM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Laura Lounge Prospero   Sun Aug 23 2020 08:09 PM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Laura Lounge JMII   Sun Aug 23 2020 08:36 PM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Laura Lounge Keith B   Sun Aug 23 2020 01:19 PM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Laura Lounge MikeCAdministrator   Fri Aug 21 2020 06:49 PM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Laura Lounge MichaelA   Sat Aug 22 2020 08:03 AM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Laura Lounge Lamar-Plant City   Sat Aug 22 2020 10:23 AM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Laura Lounge scottsvb   Sat Aug 22 2020 11:02 AM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Laura Lounge Lamar-Plant City   Sat Aug 22 2020 11:33 AM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Laura Lounge JMII   Sat Aug 22 2020 12:29 PM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Laura Lounge scottsvb   Sat Aug 22 2020 11:59 AM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Laura Lounge MikeCAdministrator   Sat Aug 22 2020 12:01 PM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Laura Lounge scottsvb   Sat Aug 22 2020 12:24 PM
. * * Re: TD13 Forecast Lounge cieldumortModerator   Fri Aug 21 2020 08:31 AM
. * * Re: TD13 Forecast Lounge doug   Fri Aug 21 2020 09:04 AM
. * * Re: TD13 Forecast Lounge MichaelA   Fri Aug 21 2020 10:43 AM
. * * Re: TD13 Forecast Lounge scottsvb   Fri Aug 21 2020 12:29 PM
. * * Re: TD13 Forecast Lounge scottsvb   Fri Aug 21 2020 12:29 PM
. * * Re: TD13 Forecast Lounge EMS   Fri Aug 21 2020 12:57 PM
. * * Re: TD13 Forecast Lounge scottsvb   Fri Aug 21 2020 01:11 PM
. * * Re: TD13 Forecast Lounge scottsvb   Fri Aug 21 2020 02:23 PM
. * * Re: TD13 Forecast Lounge doug   Fri Aug 21 2020 02:44 PM
. * * Re: TD13 Forecast Lounge JMII   Fri Aug 21 2020 05:23 PM
. * * Re: TD13 Forecast Lounge JMII   Fri Aug 21 2020 08:43 AM
. * * Re: TD13 Forecast Lounge cieldumortModerator   Fri Aug 21 2020 07:44 AM
. * * Re: Invest 98L Forecast Lounge cieldumortModerator   Wed Aug 19 2020 03:38 PM
. * * Re: Invest 98L Forecast Lounge Prospero   Wed Aug 19 2020 06:45 PM
. * * Re: Invest 98L Forecast Lounge NewWatcher   Wed Aug 19 2020 08:42 PM
. * * Re: Invest 98L Forecast Lounge MikeCAdministrator   Wed Aug 19 2020 10:34 PM
. * * Re: Invest 98L Forecast Lounge MikeCAdministrator   Thu Aug 20 2020 12:37 AM
. * * Re: Invest 98L Forecast Lounge MikeCAdministrator   Thu Aug 20 2020 06:59 AM
. * * Re: Invest 98L Forecast Lounge MikeCAdministrator   Thu Aug 20 2020 07:44 AM
. * * Re: Invest 98L Forecast Lounge MikeCAdministrator   Fri Aug 21 2020 05:30 AM
. * * Re: Invest 98L Forecast Lounge cieldumortModerator   Wed Aug 19 2020 08:21 PM
. * * Re: Invest 98L Forecast Lounge Prospero   Wed Aug 19 2020 08:36 PM
. * * Re: Invest 98L Forecast Lounge MikeCAdministrator   Tue Aug 18 2020 08:56 PM
. * * Re: Invest 98L Forecast Lounge MikeCAdministrator   Tue Aug 18 2020 10:10 PM
. * * Re: Invest 98L Forecast Lounge MikeCAdministrator   Wed Aug 19 2020 07:54 AM
. * * Re: Invest 98L Forecast Lounge doug   Wed Aug 19 2020 10:06 AM
. * * Re: Invest 98L Forecast Lounge JMII   Thu Aug 20 2020 09:07 AM
. * * Re: Invest 98L Forecast Lounge MikeCAdministrator   Thu Aug 20 2020 12:23 PM
. * * Re: Invest 98L Forecast Lounge scottsvb   Thu Aug 20 2020 06:02 PM
. * * Re: Invest 98L Forecast Lounge MichaelA   Thu Aug 20 2020 08:53 PM
. * * Re: Invest 98L Forecast Lounge MikeCAdministrator   Thu Aug 20 2020 10:02 PM
. * * Re: Invest 98L Forecast Lounge Lamar-Plant City   Thu Aug 20 2020 10:40 PM
. * * Re: Invest 98L Forecast Lounge MikeCAdministrator   Wed Aug 19 2020 12:15 PM
. * * Re: Invest 98L Forecast Lounge craigm   Tue Aug 18 2020 04:48 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  CFHC, MikeC, Ed Dunham, Colleen A., Atricks, danielw, Clark, Christine H, RedingtonBeachGuy, SkeetoBite, Bloodstar, tpratch, typhoon_tip, cieldumort, Jackie M, Wigeon, Hank Buck 



Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 34107

Rate this thread

Jump to

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center