Current Radar or Satellite Image

Flhurricane.com - Central Florida Hurricane Center - Tracking Storms since 1995Hurricanes Without the Hype! Since 1995


Plenty of Fish in the Sea for Peter and Rose to date. Elsewhere, the remnants of Odette has a 30% redevelopment chance. 98L 70%.
Days since last H. Landfall - US: Any 7 (Nicholas) , Major: 22 (Ida) Florida - Any: 1076 (Michael) Major: 1076 (Michael)
19.6N 63.8W
Wind: 50MPH
Pres: 1007mb
Moving:
W at 12 mph
Click for Storm Spotlight
21.0N 36.4W
Wind: 45MPH
Pres: 1006mb
Moving:
Nw at 20 mph
Click for Storm Spotlight
Invest 98LClick for Invest Information from CIMSS
COMMUNICATION
STORM DATA
CONTENT
FOLLOW US
 


Archives 2010s >> 2020 Forecast Lounge

IsoFlame
Weather Guru


Reged: Wed
Posts: 188
Loc: One block off the Atlantic Oce...
Re: General Model Forecast Lounge
      Sun Aug 30 2020 11:41 AM

GFS no longer touting an organized system the week after Labor Day- latest run showing a trough along the eastern seaboard with low pressure areas to the south:
https://mag.ncep.noaa.gov/data/gfs/18/namer/precip_p12/gfs_namer_336_precip_p12.gif

--------------------
CoCoRaHS Weather Observer (FL-VL-42) & Surf Forecaster: https://www.surf-station.com/north-florida-surf-forecast-3/

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator


Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* General Model Forecast Lounge MikeCAdministrator Sun Aug 30 2020 11:41 AM
. * * Re: General Model Forecast Lounge IsoFlame   Fri Aug 28 2020 09:53 AM
. * * Re: General Model Forecast Lounge IsoFlame   Sun Aug 30 2020 11:41 AM
. * * Re: General Model Forecast Lounge IsoFlame   Mon Aug 31 2020 05:06 PM
. * * Re: General Model Forecast Lounge Owlguin   Wed Sep 23 2020 08:55 AM
. * * Re: General Model Forecast Lounge Tazmanian93   Wed Sep 23 2020 11:51 AM
. * * Re: General Model Forecast Lounge Owlguin   Tue Oct 13 2020 01:16 PM
. * * Re: General Model Forecast Lounge MikeCAdministrator   Sun Jul 26 2020 04:48 PM
. * * Re: General Model Forecast Lounge EMS   Wed Aug 05 2020 09:22 AM
. * * Re: General Model Forecast Lounge Prospero   Sun Aug 09 2020 09:25 PM
. * * Re: General Model Forecast Lounge Prospero   Tue Aug 11 2020 05:47 PM
. * * Re: General Model Forecast Lounge MikeCAdministrator   Sun Aug 16 2020 10:37 AM
. * * Re: General Model Forecast Lounge MikeCAdministrator   Sun Aug 16 2020 03:28 PM
. * * Re: General Model Forecast Lounge IsoFlame   Tue Aug 18 2020 08:16 AM
. * * Re: General Model Forecast Lounge ftlaudbob   Tue Aug 18 2020 11:06 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  CFHC, MikeC, Ed Dunham, Colleen A., Atricks, danielw, Clark, Christine H, RedingtonBeachGuy, SkeetoBite, Bloodstar, tpratch, typhoon_tip, cieldumort, Jackie M, Wigeon, Hank Buck 



Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 13315

Rate this thread

Jump to

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center