Current Radar or Satellite Image

Flhurricane.com - Central Florida Hurricane Center - Tracking Storms since 1995Hurricanes Without the Hype! Since 1995


Plenty of Fish in the Sea for Peter and Rose to date. Elsewhere, the remnants of Odette has a 30% redevelopment chance. 98L 70%.
Days since last H. Landfall - US: Any 7 (Nicholas) , Major: 23 (Ida) Florida - Any: 1077 (Michael) Major: 1077 (Michael)
19.9N 64.7W
Wind: 40MPH
Pres: 1008mb
Moving:
Wnw at 9 mph
Click for Storm Spotlight
22.5N 37.7W
Wind: 40MPH
Pres: 1008mb
Moving:
Nw at 10 mph
Click for Storm Spotlight
Invest 98LClick for Invest Information from CIMSS
COMMUNICATION
STORM DATA
CONTENT
FOLLOW US
 


Archives 2000s >> 2005 News Talkbacks

Lysis-
Unregistered




Re: TROPICAL DEPRESSION #3 FORMS!!!!!!
      Sun Jul 03 2005 04:59 PM

I just got off the plane from TX an hour ago. Go figure:

(A reminder to all new site users - and some of the old ones - to post a link rather than an image if possible - it helps with download speed for the users who do not have high-speed access. It also helps with bandwidth on the site. It also allows Admins and Mods to post significant imagery and maps to provide insight to all of the site users. In this case, no image link was necessary because the very same image is also thumbnailed on the left of the screen. If the information is readily available - the link to the NHC is at the bottom left of the screen - it is not necessary to repeat it. Excerpts from products are fine if they help you to make a point or support a particular position. Thanks for your help on this. ED)

Edited by Ed Dunham (Sun Jul 03 2005 07:24 PM)

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator


Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Southwest Caribbean MikeCAdministrator Sun Jul 03 2005 04:59 PM
. * * Re: Southwest Caribbean MikeCAdministrator   Fri Jul 01 2005 07:23 AM
. * * Re: Southwest Caribbean Steve   Thu Jun 30 2005 06:42 PM
. * * Re: Southwest Caribbean Clark   Thu Jun 30 2005 10:03 PM
. * * Re: Southwest Caribbean danielwAdministrator   Thu Jun 30 2005 07:00 PM
. * * Re: Southwest Caribbean Tazmanian93   Thu Jun 30 2005 10:26 PM
. * * Re: Southwest Caribbean Hurricane Fredrick 1979   Thu Jun 30 2005 06:46 PM
. * * Re: Southwest Caribbean Tazmanian93   Thu Jun 30 2005 10:48 PM
. * * Re: Southwest Caribbean Check again   Thu Jun 30 2005 11:10 PM
. * * Re: Southwest Caribbean Clark   Thu Jun 30 2005 11:40 PM
. * * Re: Southwest Caribbean Clark   Fri Jul 01 2005 10:09 AM
. * * Re: Southwest Caribbean Robert   Fri Jul 01 2005 11:25 AM
. * * Re: Southwest Caribbean Mapmaster   Fri Jul 01 2005 06:19 PM
. * * Re: Southwest Caribbean Orlando, FL   Fri Jul 01 2005 06:33 PM
. * * Re: Southwest Caribbean GuppieGrouper   Fri Jul 01 2005 07:14 PM
. * * Re: Southwest Caribbean danielwAdministrator   Fri Jul 01 2005 08:36 PM
. * * Re: Southwest Caribbean Tazmanian93   Fri Jul 01 2005 10:28 PM
. * * Re: Southwest Caribbean danielwAdministrator   Fri Jul 01 2005 10:44 PM
. * * Re: Southwest Caribbean danielwAdministrator   Sat Jul 02 2005 04:48 AM
. * * Re: Southwest Caribbean Tazmanian93   Sat Jul 02 2005 06:32 AM
. * * Re: Southwest Caribbean danielwAdministrator   Sat Jul 02 2005 06:58 AM
. * * Re: Southwest Caribbean danielwAdministrator   Sat Jul 02 2005 07:13 AM
. * * emphasis HanKFranK   Sat Jul 02 2005 11:37 AM
. * * Caribbean Development Rich B   Sat Jul 02 2005 11:45 AM
. * * Re: Caribbean Development GuppieGrouper   Sat Jul 02 2005 01:16 PM
. * * Re: Caribbean Development recmod   Sat Jul 02 2005 01:45 PM
. * * Re: Caribbean Development Orlando, FL   Sat Jul 02 2005 01:53 PM
. * * Re: Caribbean Development Storm Cooper   Sat Jul 02 2005 01:55 PM
. * * recon HanKFranK   Sat Jul 02 2005 04:30 PM
. * * Re: recon Clark   Sat Jul 02 2005 05:05 PM
. * * Re: recon schmoo   Sat Jul 02 2005 05:33 PM
. * * Re: recon Lysis-in-Texas   Sat Jul 02 2005 05:35 PM
. * * Re: recon Clark   Sun Jul 03 2005 12:26 AM
. * * Re: recon FlaMommy   Sat Jul 02 2005 05:44 PM
. * * alberto/fla HanKFranK   Sat Jul 02 2005 06:04 PM
. * * Re: alberto/fla GuppieGrouper   Sat Jul 02 2005 06:27 PM
. * * Re: alberto/fla Keith234   Sat Jul 02 2005 06:51 PM
. * * Re: alberto/fla Big tk   Sat Jul 02 2005 08:00 PM
. * * Re: alberto/fla Tazmanian93   Sun Jul 03 2005 12:14 AM
. * * Re: alberto/fla Clark   Sun Jul 03 2005 12:29 AM
. * * Re: alberto/fla Tazmanian93   Sun Jul 03 2005 12:30 AM
. * * Re: alberto/fla Clark   Sun Jul 03 2005 12:39 AM
. * * Re: alberto/fla Hurric   Sun Jul 03 2005 08:22 AM
. * * Re: alberto/fla Hurric   Sun Jul 03 2005 08:37 AM
. * * TD? and the Yucatan Rich B   Sun Jul 03 2005 10:30 AM
. * * Re: TD? and the Yucatan Keith234   Sun Jul 03 2005 10:52 AM
. * * Re: TD? and the Yucatan rmbjoe1954   Sun Jul 03 2005 11:21 AM
. * * Re: TD? and the Yucatan Kevin   Sun Jul 03 2005 02:36 PM
. * * Re: TD? and the Yucatan GuppieGrouper   Sun Jul 03 2005 02:49 PM
. * * Re: TD? and the Yucatan Storm Cooper   Sun Jul 03 2005 02:57 PM
. * * Amazing!! MaoMaster   Sun Jul 03 2005 03:30 PM
. * * Re: TD? and the Yucatan Maybe maybe not   Sun Jul 03 2005 10:46 AM
. * * Re: TD? and the Yucatan Jamiewx   Sun Jul 03 2005 11:29 AM
. * * Re: TD? and the Yucatan Hurric   Sun Jul 03 2005 11:47 AM
. * * Re: TD? and the Yucatan Storm Cooper   Sun Jul 03 2005 12:12 PM
. * * invests and lamentations HanKFranK   Sun Jul 03 2005 01:11 PM
. * * Re: invests and lamentations Keith234   Sun Jul 03 2005 01:34 PM
. * * Re: invests and lamentations Storm Cooper   Sun Jul 03 2005 01:23 PM
. * * Re: TD? and the Yucatan Keith234   Sun Jul 03 2005 12:10 PM
. * * Re: TD? and the Yucatan Ed DunhamAdministrator   Sun Jul 03 2005 11:15 AM
. * * Re: TD? and the Yucatan maybe maybe not   Sun Jul 03 2005 11:47 AM
. * * Re: TD? and the Yucatan Rabbit   Sun Jul 03 2005 01:46 PM
. * * Re: TD? and the Yucatan Keith234   Sun Jul 03 2005 01:59 PM
. * * Re: TD? and the Yucatan Rabbit   Sun Jul 03 2005 02:02 PM
. * * Re: errata MapMaster   Sun Jul 03 2005 03:34 PM
. * * Active Jamiewx   Sun Jul 03 2005 04:06 PM
. * * TROPICAL DEPRESSION #3 FORMS!!!!!! recmod   Sun Jul 03 2005 04:31 PM
. * * Re: TROPICAL DEPRESSION #3 FORMS!!!!!! Kevin   Sun Jul 03 2005 04:54 PM
. * * Re: TROPICAL DEPRESSION #3 FORMS!!!!!! Big Tk   Sun Jul 03 2005 08:35 PM
. * * Re: TROPICAL DEPRESSION #3 FORMS!!!!!! Lysis-   Sun Jul 03 2005 04:59 PM
. * * Re: TROPICAL DEPRESSION #3 FORMS!!!!!! -lysis   Sun Jul 03 2005 08:12 PM
. * * Re: alberto/fla Keith234   Sat Jul 02 2005 08:14 PM
. * * Caribbean danielwAdministrator   Sat Jul 02 2005 08:39 PM
. * * Re: Caribbean Keith234   Sat Jul 02 2005 08:46 PM
. * * Re: Caribbean danielwAdministrator   Sat Jul 02 2005 08:57 PM
. * * Re: Caribbean Keith234   Sat Jul 02 2005 09:07 PM
. * * Re: Caribbean danielwAdministrator   Sat Jul 02 2005 09:53 PM
. * * Re: recon GuppieGrouper   Sat Jul 02 2005 06:03 PM
. * * Re: recon FlaMommy   Sat Jul 02 2005 06:06 PM
. * * Re: recon Storm Cooper   Sat Jul 02 2005 04:58 PM
. * * Re: Caribbean Development Storm Cooper   Sat Jul 02 2005 11:54 AM
. * * Southwest Caribbean danielwAdministrator   Fri Jul 01 2005 06:33 AM
. * * stuff to watch HanKFranK   Thu Jun 30 2005 11:38 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 27 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  MikeC, Ed Dunham, danielw 



Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 33165

Rate this thread

Jump to

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center