Current Radar or Satellite Image

Flhurricane.com - Central Florida Hurricane Center - Tracking Storms since 1995Hurricanes Without the Hype! Since 1995


Plenty of Fish in the Sea for Peter and Rose to date. Elsewhere, the remnants of Odette has a 30% redevelopment chance. 98L 70%.
Days since last H. Landfall - US: Any 7 (Nicholas) , Major: 23 (Ida) Florida - Any: 1077 (Michael) Major: 1077 (Michael)
20.5N 65.0W
Wind: 35MPH
Pres: 1009mb
Moving:
Wnw at 8 mph
Click for Storm Spotlight
22.5N 37.7W
Wind: 40MPH
Pres: 1008mb
Moving:
Nw at 10 mph
Click for Storm Spotlight
Invest 98LClick for Invest Information from CIMSS
COMMUNICATION
STORM DATA
CONTENT
FOLLOW US
 


Archives 2000s >> 2005 Storm Forum

Tak
Weather Watcher


Reged: Tue
Posts: 41
Loc: Altamonte Springs, FL
Dr. Gray's 2005 Summary and Forecast Verification
      Sat Nov 19 2005 10:18 AM

This may not be the correct forum, but Dr. Gray's 2005 Summary and Forecast Verification is out.

http://hurricane.atmos.colostate.edu/Forecasts/2005/nov2005/

Edited by Tak (Sat Nov 19 2005 10:38 AM)

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator


Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Dr. Gray's 2005 Summary and Forecast Verification Tak Sat Nov 19 2005 10:18 AM
. * * Re: Dr. Gray's 2005 Summary and Forecast Verification HanKFranK   Sat Nov 19 2005 09:20 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 27 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  MikeC, Ed Dunham, danielw 



Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 15094

Rate this thread

Jump to

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center