Current Radar or Satellite Image

Flhurricane.com - Central Florida Hurricane Center - Tracking Storms since 1995Hurricanes Without the Hype! Since 1995


Plenty of Fish in the Sea for Peter and Rose to date. Elsewhere, the remnants of Odette has a 30% redevelopment chance. 98L 70%.
Days since last H. Landfall - US: Any 7 (Nicholas) , Major: 22 (Ida) Florida - Any: 1076 (Michael) Major: 1076 (Michael)
19.6N 63.8W
Wind: 50MPH
Pres: 1007mb
Moving:
W at 12 mph
Click for Storm Spotlight
21.0N 36.4W
Wind: 45MPH
Pres: 1006mb
Moving:
Nw at 20 mph
Click for Storm Spotlight
Invest 98LClick for Invest Information from CIMSS
COMMUNICATION
STORM DATA
CONTENT
FOLLOW US
 


Archives 2010s >> 2014 Forecast Lounge

MikeCAdministrator
Admin


Reged: Sun
Posts: 4426
Loc: Orlando, FL
Re: Tropical Storm Arthur Forecast Lounge
      Wed Jul 02 2014 09:47 AM

Most of the model runs this morning, with the exception of the Euro, have been a touch west, it will be a very interesting day on July 4th along the outer banks. Those heading to the beach there this weekend probably should reconsider that, considering a hurricane watch is up. If it doesn't make landfall it still will like have some sound side flooding on north facing coasts.

There's a bunch of recently added North Carolina related links on the front page this morning, and more will probably come.


Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator


Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Arthur Forecast Lounge Ed DunhamAdministrator Wed Jul 02 2014 09:47 AM
. * * Re: Arthur Forecast Lounge MikeCAdministrator   Tue Jul 01 2014 02:00 PM
. * * Re: Invest 91L Forecast Lounge MikeCAdministrator   Mon Jun 30 2014 09:31 PM
. * * Re: Invest 91L Forecast Lounge Lamar-Plant City   Tue Jul 01 2014 09:53 AM
. * * Re: Invest 91L Forecast Lounge MikeCAdministrator   Tue Jul 01 2014 10:20 AM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Arthur Forecast Lounge Ed DunhamAdministrator   Tue Jul 01 2014 11:04 AM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Arthur Forecast Lounge MikeCAdministrator   Tue Jul 01 2014 11:54 AM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Arthur Forecast Lounge Lamar-Plant City   Tue Jul 01 2014 12:14 PM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Arthur Forecast Lounge doug   Tue Jul 01 2014 12:38 PM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Arthur Forecast Lounge MikeCAdministrator   Wed Jul 02 2014 09:47 AM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Arthur Forecast Lounge Prospero   Wed Jul 02 2014 10:20 AM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Arthur Forecast Lounge Lamar-Plant City   Wed Jul 02 2014 12:43 PM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Arthur Forecast Lounge MikeCAdministrator   Wed Jul 02 2014 06:11 PM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Arthur Forecast Lounge MikeCAdministrator   Thu Jul 03 2014 08:26 AM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Arthur Forecast Lounge MikeCAdministrator   Thu Jul 03 2014 10:54 AM
. * * Re: Hurricane Arthur Forecast Lounge Ed DunhamAdministrator   Thu Jul 03 2014 11:00 AM
. * * Re: Hurricane Arthur Forecast Lounge MikeCAdministrator   Thu Jul 03 2014 08:04 PM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Arthur Forecast Lounge MikeCAdministrator   Tue Jul 01 2014 08:18 PM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Arthur Forecast Lounge MikeCAdministrator   Tue Jul 01 2014 02:43 PM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Arthur Forecast Lounge MikeCAdministrator   Tue Jul 01 2014 05:50 PM
. * * Re: Tropical Storm Arthur Forecast Lounge Lamar-Plant City   Tue Jul 01 2014 01:54 PM
. * * Re: Invest 91L Forecast Lounge MikeCAdministrator   Mon Jun 30 2014 06:37 AM
. * * Re: Invest 91L Forecast Lounge MikeCAdministrator   Sun Jun 29 2014 08:11 PM
. * * Re: Invest 91L Forecast Lounge Ed DunhamAdministrator   Sun Jun 29 2014 10:50 AM
. * * Re: Invest 91L Forecast Lounge doug   Sun Jun 29 2014 03:26 PM
. * * Re: Invest 91L Forecast Lounge MikeCAdministrator   Sat Jun 28 2014 09:41 PM
. * * Re: Invest 91L Forecast Lounge doug   Sun Jun 29 2014 09:02 AM
. * * Re: Invest 91L Forecast Lounge danielwAdministrator   Sun Jun 29 2014 10:12 AM
. * * Re: Invest 91L Forecast Lounge rmbjoe1954   Sat Jun 28 2014 12:59 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  MikeC, Ed Dunham, danielw 



Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 19957

Rate this thread

Jump to

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center