Current Radar or Satellite Image

Flhurricane.com - Central Florida Hurricane Center - Tracking Storms since 1995Hurricanes Without the Hype! Since 1995


Plenty of Fish in the Sea for Peter and Rose to date. Elsewhere, the remnants of Odette has a 30% redevelopment chance. 98L 70%.
Days since last H. Landfall - US: Any 7 (Nicholas) , Major: 23 (Ida) Florida - Any: 1077 (Michael) Major: 1077 (Michael)
20.5N 65.0W
Wind: 35MPH
Pres: 1009mb
Moving:
Wnw at 8 mph
Click for Storm Spotlight
22.5N 37.7W
Wind: 40MPH
Pres: 1008mb
Moving:
Nw at 10 mph
Click for Storm Spotlight
Invest 98LClick for Invest Information from CIMSS
COMMUNICATION
STORM DATA
CONTENT
FOLLOW US
 


Archives 2010s >> 2020 Forecast Lounge

MikeCAdministrator
Admin


Reged: Sun
Posts: 4426
Loc: Orlando, FL
Nana Lounge
      Sun Aug 30 2020 12:31 PM


Above: Invest 99L 2km Visible Aug 31, 2020 1400z

The area in the east Caribbean is looking very good on satellite this afternoon and is now designated Invest 99L. There isn't much model support yet, but it will be coming shortly. The main models have had a difficult time determining when cyclones will form this year. This may be a system that goes into Honduras/Nicaragua and crosses over into the East Pacific, but time will tell.

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator


Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Nana Lounge MikeCAdministrator Sun Aug 30 2020 12:31 PM
. * * Re: Invest 99L (E Carib) Lounge cieldumortModerator   Mon Aug 31 2020 11:00 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  CFHC, MikeC, Ed Dunham, Colleen A., Atricks, danielw, Clark, Christine H, RedingtonBeachGuy, SkeetoBite, Bloodstar, tpratch, typhoon_tip, cieldumort, Jackie M, Wigeon, Hank Buck 



Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 2795

Rate this thread

Jump to

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center